Student Support Services
Welcome to Student Services
The counseling program is comprehensive and is designed to support student achievement, as well as their social and emotional development.
School Counselors provide student support in a variety of ways:
- Relationship building with our students
- Individual or group counseling, as needed
- Encore Guidance class with a curriculum designed to support the transition and success of 4th graders from the elementary level to the intermediate level
- Coordination of Section 504
- Program designs and solutions for dealing with and identifying conflict, bullying as well as social and emotional issues
Our counselors work with parents and teachers to provide a safe, confidential setting where services are provided to students in need of individualized counseling, academic or behavioral support. Counselors are available by appointment. Student Services also registers new students and maintains student records.